Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gardener's Hand Care Kit


I've been working on a brand new gardeners set for summer, and it's finally here! The "Gardener's Hand Care Kit" is a collection of all-natural lemony-herb scented soaps and creams, paired with a wooden soap dish and nail brush for a perfect sink-side clean-up set that will get your hardworking hands clean and soft again after working all day in the garden.

But enough of the sales pitch! This is the reason I'm so excited about this new gift set...


The vintage French seed packet labels! I ordered a whole pack of these darling little vintage carrot labels from Jane at Simply French Vintage, a beautiful etsy shop from across the pond that carries all sorts of vintage french goods, such as buttons, seed packets, linen towels, burlap sacks, and vintage spools of string. Simply gorgeous is more like it!




I was so excited to get my the package in the mail a few days ago! I skipped around the house for a few minutes out of pure excitement (you know how girls jump up and down and clap their hands together in a rapid flutter of little girly "mini-claps" when they get excited? Yeah, that's me.) But these Carotte Rouge (red carrot) labels add just the perfect splash of color and touch of vintage garden charm that I was looking for for my newest Gardeners gift set!



I mounted the vintage label on a piece of textured off-white cardstock with a hand-torn edge, and tied the whole thing up with a big, thick, mossy-green ribbon.




If you know a gardener who would be as excited as I am about these Hand Care Kits, you can order them here for $24 each. I will be adding them to my etsy store as well, but I couldn't wait to show you!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! You know how I love seeds! (and carrots!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you how happy I am with the soap sampler I just ordered and received from you! I am now using the the Honey soap, and it is really wonderful. I already notice the difference in my skin! I am VERY pleased and will be ordering more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...